Thursday 20 June 2013

Fast Diet continues

Thursday 20 June 2013

Today is my second fasting day. I have to say that I found the first one on Monday a breeze. I even went out for coffee at lunchtime to a cafe, but just had a black coffee and didn't feel tempted at all.

Today may be a little challenging, as it's FREEZING cold today, but I am determined not to fall off the wagon.

I have found that I'm more conscious of what I eat on non-fasting days, which can only be a good thing!

I've been reading the forums on http://thefastdiet.co.uk/ and it is really great to see the different ways that people are tackling this way of life and reaping the benefits! Heaps of meal ideas too!

If you're thinking of trying this way of eating/living, I would really encourage you to give it a go. See if a friend or a family member will do it with you. I know of one other person here in Invercargill doing it, I'm sure there are more!

Keep warm!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, I live in the warmer Hawkes Bay and have been on the 5:2 program for just on a month and have found it great for my lifestyle, best of luck and keep working hard,
    Regards KittyHawk (thefastdiet.co.uk forums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di - thanks so much for your message. I'm really enjoying it so far (one week!) and I feel very confident that this will be a great way to live.

    Might see you in the forums :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete