Thursday 16 May 2013

Taking the plunge

Thursday, 16th May 2013


OK, so here goes. This is my blog. I've never done this before! This blog is musings on my life and what I observe around me. I might have a rant and rave sometimes, but doesn't everyone?

Who am I?
I'm Amanda. I'm 42 years old and live in Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand. It's a place that I never would have imagined that I would live. But here I am. One day I might tell you what brought me here.....

I work for the local Community Access Radio Station - Radio Southland. It is, quite possibly, the best job I've ever had! It certainly doesn't feel like work most days.

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Confucious 

The above quote is certainly true for me in this job!! I get to work with a couple of lovely guys, meet rather interesting people, AND have my own radio show; something that I've always wanted to do. Radio has been a passion for as long as I can remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment